PLEASE get your flu jab
I got mine at Harding Pharmacy in Willenhall.
The flu vaccine is given free on the NHS to people who:
- Are aged 50 and over (including those who’ll be 50 by 31st March 2022)
- Have certain health conditions
- Are pregnant
- Live with someone who is more likely to get infections (e.g. someone who has HIV, has had a transplant, or is being treated for cancer)
- Are frontline health or social care workers
- Receive carer’s allowance or are the main carer for an older or disabled person
- Are in long-stay residential care
GP surgeries will contact patients eligible for the free NHS flu vaccine or eligible patients can book an appointment at a pharmacy.